Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Irishteachmeet -Irish teachers sharing ideas with teachers
Pages and Files
#List of Irish Teachmeets
TeachMeets in Ireland, Archive
#International Teachmeet pages
#List of Irish Teachmeet organisers
Irish Teachmeet organisers
What are Teachmeets?
Venue & Room Setup
Food & Drink
How to add a page
Food & Drink (Teacheat)
How to add a page
List of Irish Teachmeet organisers
List of Irish Teachmeets
TeachMeet CESI 2014
TeachMeet CESI with ICTEDU
Teachmeet CESIcon 2016
Teachmeet CESICON 2017
Add "All Pages"
There is a default Teachmeet logo on the UK wiki and there is an Irish version on this wiki here.
If you are organising a Teachmeet aimed at an audience that it is new to the concept, you will have to advertise it well and use word of mouth to ensure success. As people attend and get the Teachmeet buzz, it is far easier for proceeding Teachmeets. Don’t be too desolate if you don’t get a large crowd. The first Teachmeet was so small it was able to sit around two tables in an Edinburgh pub.
Remember to set up
prior to creating your poster and use link on advertising.
Avenues to advertise
Eventbrite or other registration engine is searchable by geographical area and subject
• Twitter #edchatie
• Email lists – especially useful for subject associations or ETBs. CESI list if your Teachmeet ed tech related
• Facebook page of relevant Subject Association
• Education Centre monthly newsletters- organising for a geographical area
• Posters in school staffroom – if school or ETB based event
• Flyers for staffroom pigeon holes – if school or ETB based event
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"